Makes about a cup & a half
Make it once and you probably won't buy it again.
- 1 large whole egg
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 1/3 cup of Canola oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- pinch salt
- Set up your processor using the whisk attachment, but if you don't have one use the S blade
- Add egg, mustard, start processor
- Then very slowly pour in the oil in a slow, steady stream
- Add the lemon juice and salt to taste, and blend for few more seconds
- Store in refrigerator, it will keep for about 4-5 days.