Makes two 8 inch quesadillas
You've got the juicy crunch of the corn, the beautiful sweetness of the onion and the not too melty tangy goat cheese... what can I say?
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ear corn, husk removed
- 1 medium red onion
- 8oz goat cheese crumbles
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1 pinch Kosher Salt
- 4 - 8 inch tortillas
- Have your grill ready on medium heat.
- Peel onion and slice into 1/2 rounds
- Lightly brush red onion and corn with olive oil and place on grill
- Cook until well marked on both sides - the onion shold take about 7 minutes, and the corn about 25
- Cut kernels off the corn and dice onion
- Put both in a bowl with goat cheese, red pepper flakes and salt
- Cover two tortillas with 1/2 the mixture then top with other tortillas - press down
- Gently place on the grill, cook for 2 minutes, then turn 90 degrees, then flip over and do same to other side
- Cut into wedges and enjoy.