If the title isn't enough for you, you need some help.
This is the perfect midnight snack. Try it.
Makes 1 sandwich
- 2 tablespoons Finlandia Garden Dill Cream Cheese* (or, just add fresh dill to plain cream cheese)
- 2 tablespoons Finlandia Cream Cheese*
- 2 tablespoons Finlandia Butter*
- 2 slices of white bread
- 1 dill pickle
- Spread the dill cream cheese on one slice, and plain cream cheese on other slice
- Pat one dill dry, then slice lengthways into slices, approx. 1/4'' thick
- Add pickles to sandwich
- Preheat you grill pan on low/medium heat, spread 1 tablespoon Finlandia Butter on the top side of sandwich, place this side down into pan, cook sandwich for 2 minutes
- Spread remaining butter on top side, then flip and cook the other side for 2 minutes
- Slice and enjoy.