Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Grilled veggies - good. Grilled veggies with herb butter – tremendous.
- 2 red peppers, cored and cut into 2 inch slices
- 2 yellow peppers, cored and cut into 2 inch slices
- 1 red onion cut into 1/2 inch thick slices
- 1 pound asparagus, thick ends removed
- ½ cup Finlandia butter*, diced
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon each fresh thyme, rosemary and parsley, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- Salt & fresh ground pepper
- Preheat grill to medium high
- Combine butter, mustard, herbs, garlic & salt and pepper in a small pot, and stir over medium until melted and well blended – keep warm
- Grill vegetables, brushing with herb butter until done – being sure to baste once more before serving.
* Finlandia butter is available at Vons, Albertans and Safeway.