These small, little bites of deliciousness are always welcome - and easy to make especially if you keep frozen, precooked meatballs in your freezer.
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 pound ready made mini meatballs (in the freezer section)
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 green onions, white & light green parts only, thinly sliced on an angle
- sesame seeds for garnish
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a pot and heat on the stove over medium heat until sauce comes to a slight boil - then turn down heat and simmer
- Place the meatballs in the pot, simmer 10-15 minutes until heated through
- Serve over rice, garnish sesame seeds and green onions on top.