Should be self explanatory - but even if they're not...just make em.
- 28 ounce bag of sweet potato fries
- 1 cup Franks Red Hot Wings Sauce or the regular – both are great
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1 cup pre-cooked deli chicken, shredded
- parsley leaves, chopped for garnish
- Cook fries according to package directions – but get 'em extra crispy
- While they cook, combine hot sauce, honey and butter over low heat – stir to combine
- Toss fries a portion at a time in some of the sauce (don't over sauce though), plate, add some chicken, drizzle with blue cheese dressing and a little more buffalo sauce
- Top with chopped parsley.