The Easiest Biscuits EVER
Biscuits are too fussy you say…they take too much time you say.
Not anymore, cuz with only 2 ingredients you’ll be making and eating these all the time.
- 1.5 cups self rising flour
- 3/4 cup heavy cream + a little extra for baking
- 1/4 teaspoon each Kosher salt & fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 450
- Mix all ingredients well in a bowl
- Scoop 1 ounce portions onto a parchment lined baking sheet, and flatten slightly
- Brush tops lightly with extra cream and bake about 10 minutes or until done