As much as I love tofu, I know people who don’t. That being said – they need to get over it cuz tofu is fricking amazing.
- 1 block firm tofu
- ¼ cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 lime wedge
- 2 teaspoons sesame chili oil
- ½ cup cornstarch
- Kosher salt
- Diced green onions for garnish
- Drain tofu, place block on a couple sheets of paper towels, top with more paper towels and put a couple plates on top to weight it down, this will help rid the block of excess moisture - let sit about 20 minutes
- Combine sweet chili sauce, soy & lime wedge – set aside
- Cut tofu into bite sized pieces, put in a large bowl, drizzle with chili oil and salt - mix well… carefully so you don’t break the pieces
- Shake cornstarch over the top of tofu and put piece in a colander and shake off excess cornstarch
- Place tofu into air fryer basket and cook at 370 for 20 minutes, shaking after 10 minutes
- Serve topped with green onions and with sweet chili dipping sauce.