Easter has enough fun family traditions to occupy your time that the last thing you need is to be caught in the kitchen. So here is an easy sheet pan recipe to make your holiday dining simple and still delicious.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Yield: Makes four srvings
- 6 medium tomatoes, cut into 6 wedges each
- 2 Japanese eggplants, each cut into ½ inch semi-circle pieces
- 1/2 large red onion, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 2 zucchinis, diced
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes, each sliced lengthwise
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard, plus more for lamb
- Juice of one lemon juice
- Kosher salt & fresh ground pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons each finely chopped fresh thyme & rosemary
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 rack of lamb, excess fat removed
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Put tomatoes, eggplant, red onion, red pepper, zucchini & potatoes in a large bowl.Combine olive oil, garlic, Dijon, lemon juice and salt & pepper – mix well and add to veggies, toss and then place everything on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with thyme and rosemary, add lemon slices and put into oven – cook about 10 minutes.
- While it cooks, brush lamb with Dijon mustard and season with salt & pepper then add to the sheet pan..Continue to bake until vegetables are done and lamb is 140 degrees – about 25 minutes longer.
- Remove pan from oven, slice rack into individual chops and serve with vegetables.