Buy decent crab - and that doesn't mean having to go down to the docks. You can great crab at the supermarket - look for the pasteurized kind in the refrigerated section.
- 4 eggs, poached
- 2 English muffins, split & toasted
- 1/2 cup crab meat - crab with a 'c', not a 'k'
- 1 avocado, ripe
- 1/2 cup hollandaise sauce, no need to make it - you can buy it
- Old Bay Seasoning
- Top English Muffins with avocado and then poached eggs
- Top eggs with crab and then with hollandaise sauce
- Sprinkle each with Old Bay seasoning