Makes a bunch
Cheese & beer & bacon. Really, do you need anything else?
- 6-8 pieces bacon
- 4-5 green onions, white & light green parts, chopped fine
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Montreal Steak Seasoning
- Approx 6 ounces beer (I like something hoppy, like an IPA)
- Something to dip - bread would be good here
- Cook bacon in a small pot until crisp, remove from pan and set aside on paper towels
- Remove most of the grease, and add green onions until softened, then put back in bacon, cream cheese, Velveeta, Worcestershire, Montreal seasoning, green onions and beer
- Cook on low until all is combined and melted - serve with something to dip
TIP: You can easily sub the bacon for fresh crab, for a Crab Beer Cheese Dip.