This is the best ever tuna salad, and once you have it in the fridge you can make last minutes snacks. Like... turn it into a fricking ridiculous bacon & tuna scrambled eggs.
- 3 - 5 ounce cans albacore tuna in water, drained
- 1/2 cup celery, diced finely
- 1/3 cup green onions, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh dill, finely chopped
- Kosher salt & fresh ground pepper
- 6 tablespoons Kewpie mayonnaise (Japanese mayo)
- 2 dill pickles, diced
- splash of dill pickle juice
- Mix it all up, that's it. Keep it in the fridge for snack time.