I have a couple of variations of this duo, Shrimp & Bok Choy, this one calls for Chili Black Bean sauce, so you can forget tak out tonight!
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon Chili Black Bean sauce
- 1 tablespoon neutral oil (peanut, canola, vegetable etc)
- 1 pound shrimp, peel & deveined
- 1 pound baby bok choy, ends removed & leaves separated
- Rice for serving
- 2 green onions, white & light green parts only - diced for garnish
- Heat wok until almost smoking and add oil, and garlic (don't let it burn), cook 30 seconds
- Put in shrimp and cook about a minute, then add bok choy. Stir everything until shrimp are just done and bok choy is wilted – 2 to 3 more minutes. Add sauce, mix through well and serve on rice.
- Garnish with green onion.
WATCH SAM MAKE THS...