Ridiculously simple morning treat? Yes. Warm, sweet and amazingly delicious? Yes. Impressive? Absolutely yes. Will you want it again? - Oh yes, yes! Low cal and low fat? You're kidding right?
- 3-10 oz packages refrigerator biscuits, quartered
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces
- 1/4 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350
- Combine cinnamon and 2/3 cup sugar in large bowl
- Drop biscuit quarters in the bowl a few at a time and mix with your hands until evenly covered with cinnamon sugar
- Meanwhile, combine remaining sugar and butter in a small pot over low heat until butter has melted - mix well
- Scatter half the pecans and raisins in bottom of buttered bunt pan,and cover with half the coated biscuit quarters
- Pour half the melted butter mixture over the biscuits, and repeat again with pecans, raisins, biscuits and finally the rest of the butter
- Bake in heated oven for about 40 minutes
- Carefully turn upside down on a platter big enough to handle some dripping of the gooey carmelly stuff running down the sides
- It's really hot so you might want to use a fork, but man oh man oh man...