One fruit salad - two serving suggestions. The second one uses 'Sugar in the Raw' - which is that heavily granulated brown sugar you see in little brown packs at coffee shops or on tables at restaurants. You can buy it in boxes of like 50 - or just borrow an extra one or two the next time you're out.
- Your choice of any or all of these:
- Sour cream
- Sugar in the Raw (those little brown packs)
- Cut into bite sized pieces, then...
- #1 - Serve fruit salad in a tall champagne glass - and fill with champagne
- #2 - Serve in a martini glass (or a smallish bowl will do) and top with a spoonful of sour cream and sprinkle lightly with the 'sugar in the raw'