Once again those frozen chicken wings I told you to keep in your freezer are coming in handy - and you thought I was crazy. Listen to your mother...and listen to me.
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 12-18 chicken wings, frozen even
- Mix soy and brown sugar well in a bowl
- Pour mixture over wings, coat well and allow to marinate up to 30minutes - but if you only have 5 minutes...go with that
- Place under the broiler for 15 minutes, flip and cook for another 15- try to baste 2 or 3 times on each side
- Serve on a platter and sprinkle with thinly sliced green onion tops