I used shark, but you could easily use seabass, or mahi mahi or any favorite.
- 4 shark filets
- 2 mangos, peeled pitted and diced
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh peeled ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl and toss to blend.
- Season with Kosher salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Let stand at least 20 minutes - you can make this up to a couple of hours in advance. If you do, cover and refrigerate.
- When ready to cook, preheat broiler.
- Drizzle olive oil over shark add salt & pepper to taste.
- Broil shark 5-7 minutes per side or until desired doneness.
- Remove to plate and serve with salsa.