There's guacamole, and then there's 'guacamole' if you know what I mean - and chunky is the way to go. There's no magic to this, it's just really good. And it totally beats the pants off that store bought crap, I mean stuff - no...I mean crap.
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/2 medium tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/4 medium white onion, diced
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1 canned Chipotle, minced (just one, not one can)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- pinch Kosher salt
- Halve avocados lengthwise and remove pit
- Scoop out flesh (what else do you call it?) with a large spoon into a bowl and mash up a bit. I said "a bit" - not into soup
- Add diced tomato, onion, lime juice, chipotle, cilantro and blend all into a beautifully chunky mixture
- Season guacamole with salt to taste
- What are you waiting for? Start eating.