- 8 small red potatoes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Kosher salt (do not use table salt, and please see "Stuff you Gotta Have" about Kosher Salt)
- Fresh chopped Italian Parsley
- Preheat oven to 475
- Rinse and dry potatoes well.
- Rub in the oil. Cut the potatoes in half, and sprinkle the cut side with salt.
- Place them cut side down on a wire rack for about 10 minutes - this will draw out the moisture.
- Bake potatoes directly on the middle level oven rack cut side up about 20 minutes.
- Turn the oven up to 500 and bake about 5 minutes more, until they get until puffy and golden.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.