So fresh and so beautiful. You better put this on a nice plate...
- 1 lb tomatoes - not too squishy, but not too firm...just right1/2 lb green beans
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons shredded
- parmesan cheese
- pinch Kosher salt
- pepper to taste
- Trim ends from beans, cut into equal lengths and drop into boiling water until tender crisp - 5 to 7 minutes
- When ready, drain beans and put in ice water to cool and to stop cooking
- Trim tomato ends and cut into bite size pieces
- Mix olive oil, vinegar, parmesan and salt in a small bowl
- Toss beans and tomatoes with dressing to taste
- Put on serving plates and sprinkle with a little more parmesan and fresh cracked pepper.