Sure, I've heard of potato chips in a bag - but these BBQ ones all crispy with grill marks are a blast. Use a variety of potatoes types - sweet, yellow, purple whatever. They'll look so great all mixed together.
- Potatoes, as described above
- Your favorite Italian salad dressing - for every cup of potatoes, use approximately 1 1/2 tablespoons dressing
- Heat grill.
- Slice potatoes about 1/4 inch thick and place in large bowl.
- Mix potatoes with dressing and mix well.
- Grill on each side until crispy.
- Remove and sprinkle lightly with Kosher Salt.