Makes as many as you want
You simply fill popsicle molds and put 'em in the freezer. And by the way - if you don't have popsicle molds, you can use a Dixie cup or any small cup with a popsicle stick, skewer or even chop stick.
- Cranberry juice, oj, gj - or frankly any juice
- Ice tea, green tea - any tea
- Plain or flavored yogurt
- Chocolate milk
- Fresh fruit
- The key here to have some fun - mix and match as you please. To make a striped pop, put in a little cranberry juice, let it freeze a bit then add some lemonade, let it freeze a bit then add some more cran and so on - get the idea?
- Chocolate milk by itself is pretty wonderful
- Layers of plain yogurt interspersed with layers of blended raspberries or any berry is crazy good
- Or use all lemonade, let it freeze a little then push a few blueberries down into the middle of the pop for a cool look