Contrary to what you may be thinking, this is not named after a 70's XXX film - and you should be ashamed of yourself. Feel free to add a little brandy or rum as the peaches are cooking.
- 2 ripe peaches
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- That's it.
- Boil enough water to cover peaches
- Drop peaches in boiling water for about 1 minute
- Drain water and when cool enough to touch, remove peach skins
- Slice peaches into crescent shapes and saute in the butter for about 5 minutes until thoroughly warmed
- Squeeze lemon over top and add brown sugar
- Saute for another minute or 2
- Remove from heat and serve over very good vanilla ice cream
- This is not the time to buy lousy ice cream - really good ice cream will make a difference.