My middle son Jordan loves to cook, and this is easly one of his favorites.
- 1 egg
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 bagel sliced in half and toasted
- 2 slices Gouda cheese (smoked is really good)
- Deli sliced turkey
- Thinly sliced cucumber
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat
- Melt some butter and crack in the egg (break the yolk) and season with a little salt and pepper
- Place slices of turkey breast onto the other side of the pan to heat through
- Flip the egg to cook second side and top with cheese to melt
- Spread a little mayo onto the toasted bagel and add everything else in this order - sliced avocado, cucumber slices, grilled turkey and then fried egg and finally top with other bagel half.