He's 13 and on the run with sports, girls, school, girls, friends and girls - so he doesn't have a ton of time for details. This is basic, but totally works.
- 1 can Albacore tuna in water, drained
- 2-3 tablespoons shredded cheddar
- Sour dough bread
- Heat a non-stick pan on medium heat and add tuna
- Heat through while breaking apart with a fork
- Add cheese and allow to melt through
- Toast bread, and put on the tuna
- OK, so you could always add some mayo, or a little spice or potato chips - but if you don't... no biggy.