While Katherine may not be your stereotypical Italian Grandmother (too young looking, too hip) her meatballs taste as if she's been cooking for a hundred years.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 cup Romano cheese, grated
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup red wine
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly and shape mixture into balls
- Cook meatballs in small amount of olive oil in large skillet over medium heat until just golden brown
- Remove from pan, and place meatballs in a pot
- Add Katherine's Spaghetti Sauce to the pot - you'll have to make that too... but it's easy.
- Let simmer for 2 hours