This is great on pork, chicken, burgers, grilled fish or whatever.
- 2 mangos, peeled pitted and diced
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh peeled ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl and toss to blend.
- Season with Kosher salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Let stand 20 minutes
- You can make this up to a couple of hours in advance.
- If you do, cover and refrigerate.