Simple, simple, simple - with a delicious sweet/smokey flavor. And did I say simple?
- Up to 6 chicken breasts or thighs - I like thighs, but you decide.
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons Hoisin Sauce (available at any supermarket)
- Heat oven to 375
- Rinse chicken well and pat dry.
- Arrange chicken, skin side up, in ungreased baking pan.
- In small bowl, combine marmalade and Hoisin and mix well.
- Brush about 2 tablespoons of sauce over chicken.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Brush chicken with remaining sauce and bake an additional 15 to 20 minutes or until juices run clear.