So simple with just a hint of vodka and an assload of fresh herbs. I love this.
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1/3 cup Vodka
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground pepper
- pinch cayenne
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup fresh mixed herbs, finely chopped (I like basil, Italian parsley and chives). Save some for garnish
- 1 lb fettuccine
- Put cream, vodka, salt, pepper and cayenne in a medium pot or pan and simmer for 10 minutes or until sauce is slightly reduced and thickened.
- Whisk in Parmesan and herbs and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Toss pasta and sauce together and serve immediately. Sprinkle a few of the remaining chopped herbs on top.