I admit it - it's a ridiculous name - but a great dessert. And remember with only 4, easy ingredients you can make something very special. The emphasis is on YOU. Sure you could go buy some ice cream thing for desert, but just wait until your guests see how this looks and then realize YOU made it yourself.
- Vanilla ice cream
- Whole peanuts
- Peanut Butter
- Hershey's Chocolate syrup -in a squeeze bottle preferably
- To Make:
- Cut a piece of wax paper to cover the bottom & sides of a small bowl, ramekin or cup.
- Spread ice cream about 1 inch thick across bottom of whatever you're using.
- Melt a couple tablespoons of PB in micro and drizzle over ice cream.
- Cover with layer of halved peanuts.
- Top with more ice cream and flatten out top - put in freezer right away.
- To Serve:
- Melt more PB (not too runny) & pour onto a serving plate making a little pool.
- Remove wax paper from ice cream bundle and place neatly on PB pool.
- Drizzle Hershey's over bundle in a decorative back & forth "I'm a fancy-chef-sort-of-way".
- Sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
- Pat yourself on the back - you've done a damn fine job.