Could this possibly require a description? It's green, minty, a little chocolaty and delicious. To make a kid version, just leave out the last ingredient.
- Mint chocolate chip ice cream
- Irish whiskey, to taste
- Take ice cream out of the fridge to soften slightly about 10 minutes before you make this
- Put 3 big scoops of the ice cream in a blender, and add 1/3 cup milk
- Start to blend, and add milk as necessary until it's blending nicely, but still very thick - in fact way too thick to pour
- Then add about a 1/4 cup of the whiskey - blend some more
- Get it to the perfect thick/pouring point and put in a glass