Use it for a sandwich, taco, quesadilla, benedict, nachos, on top of fries - basically everything.
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon each Kosher salt, cumin, chipotle (or regular) chili powder, garlic powder and brown sugar
- One 3 – 5 pound pork shoulder (also called a pork butt, though it doesn’t come from there)
- Put onions and garlic in the bottom of a slow cooker pot, add chicken broth
- Combine salt, cumin, chili powder, garlic powder and brown sugar – mix and rub into pork really well
- Place pork on top of onions, put on lid & cook on low 8 to 10 hours, or on high 6 to 8 hours – or until pork is very tender
- Remove, and use two forks to shred
- Use on everything!