If it's me - it's serves one (kidding)
I am a huge fan of poke and we make this often. You should too.
- 1 pound sushi grade ahi tuna, cut into a 1/2 inch dice
- 1 tablespoon soy
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons Kewpie, Japanese mayo
- 1 1/2 - 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 4 green onions, white and light green parts diced fine
- Something crunchy to serve
- Put all ingredients (but only half the onions) in a large bowl and mix gently
- Plate & top with remaining green onion
- Serve with something crunchy - and btw good potato chips are 100% ok...