It's just good and easy. Adding raspberry liqueur to the whipping cream gives it a faint purplish color and really great flavor.
- 4-1 inch slices poundcake - don't reinvent the wheel, Sara Lee is perfect
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1/2 pint whipping cream, unwhipped
- 2 tablespoons raspberry liqueur like Chambord
- Add raspberry liquer to whipping cream and whip as you normally would
- Toast slices of poundcake
- Place a slice of toasted poundcake on plate, add some whipped cream and top with some berries