I mean really - there are only so many turkey sandwiches or pot pies you can eat with leftover turkey before you want to poke your eyes out. Try these, ok?
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups leftover turkey
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 cup leftover mashed potatoes, warmed
- 6 corn tortillas, warmedsour cream
- Cook onion in oil over medium heat until softened
- Add turkey and cumin and stir well until heated through
- Add carrots, stir and remove from heat
- To a heated tortilla add some sour cream, mashed potato and then top with turkey mixture
- Eat away...