I love this - do I have to say anything else? And it's a nice change from a mayo-based cole slaw. There - I've said enough.
- 1-10 ounce bag ready-made cole slaw - I like the kind without carrot for this
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon wasabi paste
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar (regular vinegar's fine if you don't have rice)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- couple dashes sesame oil
- green onion thinly sliced and sesame seeds as garnish
- Mix all ingredients in small bowl well until sugar is disolved and wasabi paste is fully mixed in
- Mix with cole slaw just before serving
- If you want, you could garnish the the top with a little thinly sliced green onion and a few sesame seeds...