This is the ultimate football/sport watching food.
- 1 tube fridge biscuits
- 1/3 cup Finlandia butter*
- 1/3 cup Franks hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 pre-cooked Fried Chicken tenders, room temp
- 2 tablespoons Kewpie (Japanese) Mayonaise
- 1 cup Iceberg lettuce, shredded
- Cook biscuits, as per instructions, put to the side and keep warm
- Melt butter and hot sauce, on low heat for 1 minute
- Add honey to sauce, add the fried chicken, coat well and cook on medium for 2 minutes
- Layer your sandwich: half biscuit, tablespoon of mayo, tablespoon cooked sauce, lettuce, chicken tender, top with biscuit, eat!
WATCH ME COOK THIS