Looking for a ridiculously easy meal, or a super fast appetizer? You've come to the right recipe.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 lb raw, peeled and deveined shrimp
- 3-5 ounces tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- oregano - dried or fresh
- Heat olive in pan until hot, but not smoking.
- Add garlic, shrimp and about a teaspoon of oregano and saute until cooked - will only take a couple of minutes
- Add tomato sauce and cook for about 30 seconds
- Add crumbled feta and cook until thickened - about a minute.
- Garnish with a littlechopped oregano and serve over rice if you like - it's very, very good.