Want a crazy good, 4 ingredient dessert? Look no further than these Vanilla Bean & Apricot wontons.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 7 ounces Finlandia Vanilla Bean Creamy Gourmet Cheese
- 2 tablespoons apricot jam
- 24 round won ton wrappers
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- Preheat ovento 400
- Combine cheese & apricot jam in bowl – mix well
- Put about 2 teaspoons of the mix in the center of each wrapper
- Lightly moisten the edges of each wrapper with water, fold in half and seal tightly- place on baking sheet
- Place in the freezer about 20minutes
- Bake in a until they start to brown - about 15 minutes and let cool slightly, then dust lightly with powdered sugar, and serve alone or with ice cream.