Makes 1 sandwich (just double everything for 2)
If I had a restaurant, which I don't, this would be on the menu, you just must make this!
- 2 slices sourdough bread, buttered
- 2 bacon strips
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon Kewpie Mayo (Japanese Mayo)
- 1-2 teaspoons Sriracha
- 3 slices Muenster cheese
- 1/4 cup Romaine lettuce, finely shredded
- 1/4 ripe avocado, sliced
- Kosher salt and fresh black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400, cook bacon for 10 minutes, or until slightly crispy
- Grill your bread, on both sides, until golden
- Preheat skillet, on medium, add butter, crack your egg, smash yolk move around a lil bit, flip and layer on cheese, cover with lid, while you cook this bit
- Spread Mayo and Sriracha on toast. Layer on lettuce, bacon, egg/cheese and spread avocado on other slice toast, season.