Simple yes but we like it at my house. You will too.
- One boneless, skinless chiken breast
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lime
- 1 bagged ceasar salad "kit" (the one with the croutons and dressing and everything)
- 1 lemon
- Shredded parmesan
- Put the chicken breast in a ziploc bag and flatten by pounding on it until its an even thickness (I like to use a bottle for the added weight)
- Heat a grill pan or skillet really well then season the chicken by rubbing with olive oil and sprinkling with salt, pepper then juice from 1/2 of a lime
- Put the chicken in the pan and DON'T TOUCH!
- In a bowl toss the caesar salad mix with the croutons, cheese, dressing - everything
- Flip the chicken after about 3 minutes and cook on the second side for an additional 2 minutes or so (not too long so it stays juicy)
- Put the salad on a plate, slice the chicken breast on a diagonal and place it on top of the salad
- Give it all a squeeze of lemon juice and sprinkle with a little extra parmesan