Makes: 6 ears
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
You may never want plain grilled corn again.
- 6 ears of corn
- 1 ½ sticks Finlandia butter
- 1 ½ tablespoons chili powder
- Juice from 3 limes
- Kosher salt
- Heat grill to medium
- Pull husk and silk completely off corn
- Melt butter and stir in chili powder and juice from 2 ½ of the limes - mix well
- Grill corn right on the BBQ until soft, nicely browned and beautiful looking - this can take up to 30 minutes.
- Start basting about 10 minutes in, then baste often until finished cooking
- When done, remove to a bowl or platter, squeeze the last half lime on top and sprinkle lightly with Kosher salt