This is not as goofy as it seems. If you like a PB & J, and who doesn't?...then this is a must-try. Give it a whirl for lunch one weekend.
- 2 pieces of bread (if you're asking me, this needs a heavier grain bread)
- PB - of course
- Jelly - of course (I would go grape here, trust me)
- Spread PB on one slice of bread, and the J on the other.
- Put both slices together with the gooey stuff in the middle- as if that wasn't obvious.
- Lightly butter outside of one slice and place face down in a warm pan.
- Squish down and flatten a little with a spatula or your hand, but watch out for the sides.
- Butter top piece of bread and flip over once the bottom has browned slightly.
- Cut into wedges and enjoy!