Trust me, no one will be disappointed….
- 4 – 6 ounce steaks
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Kosher salt & fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 Tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Juice of 1 whole lemon
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 lobster tails
- Remove steaks and tails from fridge 30 minutes before cooking
- Meanwhile, combine butter, thyme, mustard, lemon juice, garlic & salt in small pot over low heat until melted – keep warm.
- Using kitchen shears, cut right up the middle of the shell towards the tail, but not through the tail. Using the cut as your guide, use a knife to cut down through the meat but not through the bottom shell. Pull back the sides of the shell to expose the meat and brush well with the butter mixture – set aside.
- Heat grill to medium/high, rub steaks with olive oil, season with salt & pepper and cook about 5 minutes, flip and cook another 4 minutes or until done to your liking. Remove steaks from grill, cover with foil and let rest about 10 minutes.
- Place tails meat-side down for approximately 5-6 minutes, then turn and cook another 3-4 minutes or until done – basting of course. Serve steak and lobster with extra butter sauce