Serves 4-6 (or a bunch more if you used this for sandwiches)
Super simple, delicious (and really inexpensive) pork tenderloin that you will love.
- 2 pork tenderloins (I like most of the fat removed)
- 1/2-1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2-1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 tablespoons mustard (I used Honey Truffle Mustard!)
- 1/2 cup Panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1 teaspoon dried Thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried Rosemary
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425
- Season pork with generous pinch of Kosher salt and pepper on both sides
- Coat the loins with mustard
- In a large bowl mix Panko, thyme, rosemary, garlic powder
- Add the tenderloins into the dry mix and coat generously, really pack it on.
- Cook on a rack for 25 minutes or until 140-145 degrees