These are deliciously sweet with a little kick, you can dial up the heat a little more just add more Sriracha.
- 2 dozen chicken wings
- 3 tablespoons Garlic Hoisin Sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons Sriracha
- big pinch Kosher salt
- 2 big garlic cloves
- Preheat oven 425
- Mix all ingredients, everything but chicken
- Coat chicken with 3/4 of the sauce
- Cook on lined baking sheet for 15 minutes, flip, brush with a little sauce, cook for 15 minutes
- Flip again, brush with the remaining sauce and cook another 5 minutes
Pre-heat medium grill. Cook plain wings, turning occasionally, for 20 minutes. Baste generously with sauce and grill for 5 minutes.