Healthy on-the-go breakfast for early starts like school or work – tasty protein and only approx 200 calories. To make it fast, just prep at beginning of the week sautee the veggies and keep them in the fridge.
- 2 tablespoons pre-sauteed chilled veggies: onions, red onion, green onion, fresh green chili, red bell pepper (make a bunch of this and store in the fridge)
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 1 tablespoon shredded Monteray Jack cheese
- 1 teaspoon salsa verde
- 1 light flour tortillas
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon Cholula
- Preheat skillet medium heat, butter, chilled veggies, cook 30 seconds
- Remove from heat, crack in the egg mix quickly for 30 seconds, add cheese, salsa verde and mix
- Warm your tortilla
- Build: tortilla, Cholula, egg mix, roll it up.... and off you go!