Remember the old days? Like when everyone thought it was cute that Michael Jackson had so many children as friends? Well those days are gone, but the food doesn't have to be. This is so quick and wonderful. Make a bunch of it and gather round an old episode of Seinfeld. Ahh, the memories...
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1-2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 lb. frozen beef meatballs, defrosted
- 1- 12 oz jar beef gravy
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish (not creamed)
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill - or 1 tablespoon dried
- Heat oil in large skillet and saute onions until soft.
- Add the defrosted meatballs to same pan
- Add the gravy, sour cream, horseradish and dill and stir until mixed well
- Heat through
- Serve over noodles - preferably those big wide egg noodles
- Garnish with a little freshly chopped dill.