If you cut these into small squares, Darlene says they are perfect for helping train your dog.
- 2 cups whole-wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Combine dry ingredients in one bowl and the PB and milk in another
- Mix both well, then add wet to dry ingredients
- Place dough on a floured surface and knead
- Roll dough 1/4 inch thick, and cut into 3/4 inch squares
- Bake for 20 minutes on a greased baking sheet until lightly brown and let cool completely.
- Store in a zip lock or plastic container.