Probably makes 4
Here's the thing - I've never been to Philly, I don't know anyone from Philly and even if I did I'm sure they would say I did something wrong here. But you know what? I don't worry about them because this is awesome with out their advice. Just make it and enjoy it.
- 1 green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 pound rib-eye steak, thinly sliced
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- fresh sandwich rolls, split in half crosswise and lightly toasted
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- Saute onions and peppers in hot pan with a little oil about 10 minutes, remove
- Season meat with salt and pepper
- Add more oil, then sliced meat and cook until almost no longer pink
- Mix onions and peppers in with the meat and add Worcestershire
- Top mixture in pan with provolone and cover - allow to melt
- Put the melty-cheesey-peppery-onion stuff on the toasted bun and look out - it's way good!